Automatic feeders have proven themselves world-wide in the
raising of lambs. They provide low-labour feeding and ensure the healthy growth
of the animals.
The Automatic Eco Lamb Feeder can feed up to 240 lambs, is
easy to operate and provides low-labour feeding to help farmers rear strong,
- The lambs ingest their feed via a sucking teat as desired. The feed consists of water and milk is prepared hot and fresh in small portions in feeding boxes and quickly and intensively mixed.
- You can equip the automatic feeders with up to 8 feeding stations.The boiler, which has a temperature sensor, an electronic heating regulator ensures that the feed always has the right temperature.
- Direct function keys for all important functions.
- Semi-automatic cleaning process with increased cleaning temperature.
- Hose cleaning pistol to clean the suction hoses
- Height-adjustable front plate with teat bracket and variable teat position.
- Ensure the healthy growth of the Animals
- You can feed 240 lambs reliably and safely.
- Approximately 20 – 30 lambs can be fed per station.
- Allows an easy application to train the young lambs
- The Eco feeder is easy to transport because of practical lifting handles.
- The Feeders are extremely cost efficient.
- Allows a flexible mounting under different barn conditions
Please phone us free on 0800 919808, or contact your Volac Business Manager (Click here for details) for further information and details of your local stockist